Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Holiday

Well,after the shocking news I received,
and the heart breaking experience...
God had planned an exciting holiday for me...
Really cant thank Him more than enough...

On the 14th till 16th of April,
We went for a retreat in Tanjong Puteri...
Yay!! It really came in time...

With the breath-taking scenary,peaceful sight,and beautiful nature...
wow...just the right place to draw myself closer to God,refresh myself again,and also to heal that broken heart of mine...

And the best part was,
I got to BOWL,for the 1st time of my life...
wahaha...after 18years of age...
1st time to hold the ball and bowl it!!




My lil bowling shoes...=)




6kg ball...my bao bao...


Well,this retreat definitely brought some healing to my broken heart..
haha
God has His timing,and this one was really on the right time...
No matter what...
Every cloud has it's silver lining...
Life still goes on and no big deal for a person like me
haha...gosh...

Gambatae Jocelyn...
*Guess I'm falling in love with bowling now...*


No comments: