Friday, October 17, 2008

Bruce Lee of SMK Perlis

Haihz...
After the Dirty Sexy Money incident in our school...
now...here comes the Bruce Lee wannabe incident...

Yes...it's the student-kick teacher incident in SMK Perlis...
happened 2 days ago...
When we were told about the incident...I was like...

"oh yeah...another big hit in our school..."

Sarcastically....

But I was never expecting it to be so big in our country....
Imagine the whole country knows about us...
it's not famous...it's NOTORIOUS!!
Another stain the shirts of SMK Perlis...

Good thing I'm going to study in Penang next year...
or else I think I'll die of anger in that school...

I know who is behind all this...
though it may be the students fault...
(that girl also deserves some punishment...try coming to our school and be friends with her...)
but some snakes and scorpions in this school are craving for opportunities to make this school fall into their hands...

I believe in other school there are worst cases than this...
It's just not as publicized as this case....
If kicking a teacher is serious..
than why didnt they let the press know about the incident last year?
Where my friend punch my add-maths teacher in the eye?
Until he needed a bandage on his eye like a pirate.
and all the "bombing" in the school...
making as if we are refugees in Iraq war?

Opps...am I leaking too much info??

But truly...SMK Perlis needs a new leader to reform this school...
And I think CF have a huge responsibility to pray for it...though we prayed for like a few years dy...but we still need to continue on...

And I hope those Christian friends out there can pray for our school as well...
That all the snakes and scorpions that are trying to tear down our school, would receive the punishment they deserve...

Oh by the way...
there's something interesting about this incident.
It's the Bruce Lee week now...
So...
i was thinking maybe this student is trying to show her affection for Bruce Lee?
Or maybe she's a Bruce Lee fan?
that she showed the Bruce Lee spirit in her...

=)



Bruce Lee...we need you to kick some ass* in our school!!

No comments: