Monday, November 10, 2008

Fed Up

It's really stupid to wait for a call
that you know obviously it's not gonna come to you...

Staying all night...
planning about the dance,the routines...

Waiting for that call
from an extremely time-less man...

And yet no sound from the other party...
who invited me to help out...

You really want me to help out?...
you said "yes..."

Is it a firm yes? or just a reluctant reply to my text message?
I cant really judge your answer through SMS

One week has passed by
yet...no news, no reply...

Seems to me
it's all a joke after all...

Some might think it's infatuation or a crush
Some might say I will still help out in the end...

But I'm already fed up
with all the fantasies you gave me
and yet treated me like nobody when I'm away

I wish when you called
I'll be hard enough to say: "NO"

No comments: