Friday, January 9, 2009

Being Out There By My Own

And so I'm back home...
=)
On the way back from Butterworth ,it's all just mixed emotions...
I'm not sure whether I feel like going back or not.
though it's just a tiny-winy case compared to others who are studying abroad
but still I cant deny the fact that I actually looked forward to go home

What do you mean? You should be looking forward to go home...

Lol..yeah I should be
but I wasn't really in the mood to go home a few hours before I finished my class today
I was still thinking about what to grab for lunch
doing the laundry
getting to know more friends in IBM...

and suddenly it struck me that it's Friday...
time to go home
back to Perlis...

Reluctantly I packed some stuff and head for the station
It's not until I sat on the bus that I started to miss home...

Ok I did said that...
I MISS HOME...

=)

Well, staying out there in BM was kinda fun
adventurous and totally new...

minus the bad security factor, it was a good place to stay

and here's a lil peek at my small room...

Ready?
*
*
*


The Grand Entrance...
Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen
to JocelynStemilyn's room


On the right of the room once you enter in...
a small "notice board" with pics of my buddies and family...
who wants to be on the wall of fame too??
and oh, yeah...boxes and boxes...
...my table will be arriving soon!


And then...
my lil closet that my dad took half an hour to figure how to set it up...
so cute lar..
but i'm thankful to have it than not...

oh...boxes again...


Tadah!
my soft and comfy bed...
really like the bed sheet though pink isn't my thing

(it was my fav colour for a few weeks...
but i'll stick to black...)

Neway...brought my 2 great companion along!!
my bolster
and pillow!
that's what makes everything so homey...

=)
*
*
*
People there in IBM are not as friendly as I thought...
maybe I'm used to meeting people who are warm,
friendly and open...
Now it's totally a new community...
a new batch of friends...
soon-to-be-friends...
Hopefully I can meet some Christian friends that I could actually relate to...

Frankly...
As I observed...people here are quite materialistic...
they watch you move and talk
and DRESS
and make judgments on you...

Not all are like that though...

I'm so happy to meet Han Ci
She's my housemate and we are in the same class
she knew quite a number of my friends in Perlis cz of some organization...
and we clicked well...
It's really God blessing to place someone like that
in the midst of all these unfamiliarity

Hope that the rest my days in IBM would be interesting and
fruitful
in all aspects...!

But overall I'm enjoying myself there...



Joy =)

2 comments:

serenetan said...

ooo...i'm so glad...
1st i saw my pic with henna on ur notice board..
then i saw the keychain i gave u..
yay...u so love me...hahaha

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

Perasan nia this gal...=)
nolar...love ya gal...