Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Football Frenzy

hmm...it's been a strange day for me...

Was totally mad when I was falsely accused by the state librarian
just because I wore a 3 quarter pants... =(
Boo sama dia!!

Then I was in a mix feelings mood after got on the internet...
cant really explain what happened...
All I can say is...I felt truly guilty for a friend of mine...

Later
I entered into an intense mode where I have to finish my business studies
by TODAY...or else I'll be dead by this coming exam...

But now...

I'm totally EXCITED and THRILL because...
MAN U vs Barcelona in the UEFA finals!
I like both clubs...but my heart still goes out to Man U....
sorry Barcelona...i'll still rejoice for you when you win...=)

It's funny that many people thought it's unusual for a gal to like football
I thought it's really normal...
maybe just for friends around me would think that way...

However, I have female friends that are way into football than I do...
they are EAT football, SLEEP football and DRINK...

Coca Cola...

LOL!!

I guess it's just the influence from my bro since young.
We watched the highlights together at night...though my parents would be nagging in the end
andchasing us to bed after that...
lolz...
It's a great childhood memory....

May the best team wins!

=)

No comments: