Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Twitter Frenzy!!


As we all know that Twitter...some kinda status update kinda site...lolz..
is like the next big thing around.
So giving in to my excitingly curiously self...I sign up to be one of the TWEETS...

haha....
At 1st I thought it was really boring and lame...
i mean it doesnt have any features or games or cool player..etc in it....it's just purely status updates...and watching others follow you or you follow them instead....

Hmm....

But until I found out that David Choi is on twitter too!...wow...
Through him I linked to many many more Youtubers around the globe! Like Ryan Higa, Lisa Nova, DaveDays, Smosh....and I found Ashton Kutcher....the celeb who dares CNN in a twitter battle...cool...
I did left him a message about soccer...but...i think it would be almost mission impossible to reach him...

Then I saw celebs like Katy Perry,Lady GaGa, Miley Cyrus, Oprah, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys....so many of them...
it's like "who doesn't have Facebook....I mean Twitter??"

=)

Well....you guys can follow me...heat things up at my twitter site....
http://twitter.com/JocelynStemilyn ....heeeeee...but I dont really update unless I get on9...burr

Urgh...gonna walk back to hostel in the dark again....gotta get my karate-kid ready...

=S


The white house has twitter too?!darn...

No comments: