Friday, October 30, 2009

Lil Thoughts (Gotta stop thinking about you)



Lil thoughts keeprunning through my head
till I dont know what to say
...to you

Lil thoughts keep running through my head
till I dont want you to say
a word anymore


I know I shouldnt be singing this
at this very moment
but I cant get this over with


I gotta stop thinking about you

thinking about you

worrying about all the things that you do

Stop minding about you

what we both had gone through

it's killing me


Gotta stop thinking about you

thinking about you

I cant understand what magic you have inside

that could grap whole of me untill

I lost my mind



Wrote this few days ago,
I thought this song so far is one of the most satisfactory song I'd ever written.
It may sounded a lil cliche or Colbie Callait-ed...
but i'm happy with it.

There's not really a specific person i'm writing about
but a few ppl that kinda got my full attention till I cant study and wrote this song
thanks for the inspiration guys...haha

I'll try to find time to upload the song someday.
If not,i'll sing it for you....someday too... =)

2 comments:

jhiawei. said...

crazy little thing called love. =]

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

crazy lil thing called...crush...
BANG!