Friday, December 4, 2009

Just some rhyming...

Hey,it's been a while since last few weeks
Oh whatever who reads...
i'm not some kinda blog star or celebrity...
All I do is just write some shit out of me...


Stpm was rather shocky rocky

Alot of hard work and I still get dreamy

Dreaming about the papers soon to be...

All in all,it went on smoothly...

My long holidays are coming up

7 months I'm not gonna let it spill out my cup...

oh yeah baby I need to back rub

maybe I'll go to a spa to get my back's acne fix up



YWAM DTS here I come

yet still the anxieties never stops to run

I know I have to have faith but talking and doing it's more than what it takes

Will I ever get to Perth next January Tuesday?

Oh buoy,that's a hard "yes" I'll have to say

Was talking with an old friend today
about love relationships and marriage that are so gay
Oh,I'm still single by the way
19 years of life and I still haven't have the taste of kissing someone under the beautiful sunray
Oh well,guess I'm being desperate again aye??
You may think "Aww,that's what you desperados are thinking!""
You gals never get tired of soap operas and lame romance acting"
Well,you maybe right but i'm thinking
that I'm just being normal,my selfbeing
No need for anyone to start judging
I know I'll find the right kinda prince charming
just not now,it's really bad timing!

The bottom line is I know I'll find someone to hold
someday,somehow,somewhere I dont know
True love waits that I knowI know it's hopelessly silly and old fashion to the core
But I dont care Im gonna give my whole
To him I'll give my heart,my mindand my soul....

No comments: