Friday, May 28, 2010

I got accepted!

Ahh, i'm back!
After 2 weeks in Johor Bahru doing mission work, i'm back.
Well,not suppose to be back,
but cz of my scholarship application I have to come back
And just for those who dont know,
I am accepted into Spring Arbor Christian Uni in Michigan!
Just felt like crying the moment I receive it...
After all this time of hardwork and hassle...
this letter is a great comfort to me...
Now, it's crossing my fingers,
and legs
hoping to get a fair amount of scholarship to get there!!
ahh...
Neways,here are some pics taken when I was in JB,
had alot of crazy fun

some are from the Mother's day celebration in my church. =P


this are the only pics u can take when there's no electricity...


this pic is taken in.....the drain =P


my "junior"..Joshua Liew...
actually i only wanted to take the sky...=P



Karen and this really adorable gal...



Joie and her "sister"... =( what about me???



another candle pics...

So lazy to upload now...
Will update more...hopefully....
Gotta send in my application forms tmr...
All the best to me!!

No comments: