Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kluang Adventure...MYPG

So ...
I attended the Malaysia Youth Prayer Gathering aka MYPG
in Kluang last Saturday...
Well,the 12 hour bus ride again,
As well as the butt ache too..=)
But i'm used to the traveling hours,
yet if I tell u that I enjoy bus rides...
I must be drunk by then...haha!
OKOK..back to the topic.
Left Perlis by 8pm and got there by 8am (phuuu!!)
Was greeted by Joanna and Yi Sing,
and once we got there all we saw was youth all over the hall...praying.
Love that sight...
Then we had a ceremony and I was asked to represent Perlis (only two from Perlis lar...)
LOL
As usual, had praise and worship,then a wonderful msg from Ps. Kennenth Chin.
And later we had a series of prayer and sharing.
The whole event went on for 12 hours.
8am till 8pm.
Of course we did not just pray the whole time. But mostly that's what we did...
Never felt so in AWE before...
I remember most was when we prayed for repentence,
Dont know why the tears just streamed down from my eyes...
Felt that God healed my heart as for so long I was living in guilt
(for letting my friend back slide and not able to do anything)
And also the time we prayed for other nations.
The country that I felt God deeply placed in my heart was Japan
and out of no where, Nigeria too..
though I hardly know anything about Nigeria,but
This two country just pop out to my mind...
Met so many amazing friends there.
Marcus,Issac,Yoshua,Phoebe,Elizabeth,Hephzibah...
Some youths I heard can see visions...
and lead youth groups at very young age.
WOW
SO much to tell
but u know lar..
If i continue it might take me pages to complete all.
HAHAHA typical me..
The next MYPG will be in K.K Sabah
November 2008..
If got $$ I'll surely fly there...
By AirAsia of course.
It's really vital for youths to pray
for one day we will all rise to lead others,
And without prayer,
there's nothing we can do.
I deeply believe that everything starts with prayer and not by our own effort.
So guys....PRAY!
Cant wait to see revival hit M.sia oneday!
p/s: I must try the railway coffee in Kluang someday!!! and the roti bakar,beef noodles....

No comments: