Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thought of the day #1

Have you ever be in an awkward situation...
where you join a bunch of friends,
which 3/4 of them are not so close to you...

sitting in the table...
listening to them chit chat
playing around...having fun...
and yet you seem like plastic or glass to them...

Yet
you cant ask much from them...
cz you are just not in the gang...
I now know the feeling my younger sis
trying to fit in my group of buddies...

Sitting at the table...
listening to us chit chat
playing around...having the time of our lives
and yet to us....she's just plastic

I realised
we cant be everybody's best friends
buddies...
the one to hang out with...

There's balance in everything we do
We click well with some
and we just dont have the chemistry with some others
We just do not vibrate at the same resonance...

It's a lesson for me
that I cant please everyone all the time
it's great to know that too...
You aint gonna be the apple of everyone's eyes

It's no one's fault
I cant ask more from anyone at all
I'm grateful for the other great friends beside me
and great people God placed in my life

Guess it's just me not liking the taste
of being left out
and...
forgotten



No comments: