Sunday, April 19, 2009

All My Fault

Haihz....sighs...

A young teenage girl frust over some typical growing up problems....

CONFLICTS...
it's really an inevitable process in our lives...
it's a must...

I wonder, all these conflicts that happened in my life...
is it entire my attitude problem? or is it because of someone else too?

I didnt mean to neglect or forget anybody...
I didnt mean to put up a fight...
I didnt mean to spoil the relationship
or to put a friend's effort to waste...

it's partly because of my ignorance
and not being sensitive to people's feelings...

or maybe it's just all my fault?
I'm just the devil all this while...
the best way is to just put all the blame on me and say sorry...
and like everyone likes to say: "Just forget about it..."

Huuuu, cant believe a supposedly great moment of gathering turned into a mess...
all because of my ignorance...

Burrrrrrr
=(

No comments: