Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Miss Ducky


Since a few students in my school was suspected having infected with H1N1,
my school announced that ALL ppl must wear mask to classes,
if not,you'll be chase OUT of the school compound...
Yieks!

So everyone was all crazy buying boxes and boxes of surgical mask
some took the opportunity to make business,
some bought like boxes back for family members as well
(IBM subsidized mask are very cheap)
and as for me....

My dad gave me a few of his company's mask...
the N95 particulate respirator
*ta dah!!*
How's that eh? cool huh?

NOT!!~
when I first wore it to class,my friends were all laughing
and roaring in class...
they go like "ap ap ap!"
ish...but later I realized that this is a very very good mask
it really provides protection and it's thick enough
unlike those surgical mask that only prevents dust to enter our mouths...
huh!

and after for some time i thought,
hey,I look cute at this.Why the embarrassment?
So i'm proud to announce myself as miss ducky
for the moment ONLY
=)

AP!

No comments: