Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Photo Shooting with Henna





Went out on a photo shoot with Henna yesterday.
Wish I could show you the rest of 296 of them here but...
you know i cant...=)
Still,I didnt notice that we actually witnessed the sun sets that day.
It was beautiful.
With the sea infront of us and the wind blowing...
How you wish time would just stop there.

Truly,any best place to be,
I personally think being with nature is much much better than
living in concrete walls and air-conds
People often ask how could I possibly live in such a rural area,
with no shopping malls,no cinemas,no K-box what so ever...

My answer.Simple
Live the best with whats around you.
I do other stuffs to entertain myself.
Like photo shooting with my best pal...
and of course I have the internet aroud. =)

God is truly an artist...
just look at the picture of the sky.
Breathtaking

No comments: