Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Life As A Music Teacher

Everyday,I teach piano...
watching kids playing can be very amusing
or sometimes sleepy.
I dont like to point out every single note or mistakes they make
instead I prefer to let them figure out
those mistakes themselves

Then as usual,
I'll look out to the window beside me,
admiring the incredibly hot sun,
passing-by cars...
But what I love doing most is
observing the people from above,
every move and gesture,its intriguing!
The best thing is they wont notice my presence.
=P
I witness,
*the excitement in lil kids eyes when their parents send them for music class
*the reluctance of teenage youths to enter tuition class
*young couples...living in the world of their own.
*some fanatic trying to stalk young gals,sitting in his pathetic small car...
*the same old grocery shop owner,sitting boringly on the motorbike outside his shop,
awaiting that monkey that stoled his chips.
Then at night I have music kids class...JMC,JExC
This is when all the headache and joy comes in
The fun part...dancing with them...
Hear their laughters,see their smiles...
It's contagious!
Makes me 10 years younger...
Heartache and headache comes
when you see the selfish side of their parent...
pushing them limitlessly to the edge...
just to be the best kid in the class..
Pain in the heart.
They are just kids...below 8 years old
How could they ever manage to act like a 18 years old?
Learning music should be fun and exciting
not competition and stress...
worst is when kids shed tears.
Makes me wanna spank their parents.
Still...
some kids deserves some spanking...
cause they are spoiled by parents
thus,they rebel and act like kings...
they COMMANT AND CONQUER
and I'll have to be the bean bag for them to punch on...
Owh my my...
What exciting life I have in yamaha music school...

Well,look at the bright side
at least I can have free violin lessons..
be the next VIVALDI!!!
muahaha!
*chokes chokes*

No comments: