Monday, March 8, 2010

Psalm 69

Psalm 69 "Save me,oh God"

1.Save me,O God!
For the waters have come up to my neck.
2.I sink in deep mire,
where there is no foothold;
I have come into deep waters,
and the flood sweeps over me.
3.I am weary with my crying out;
my throat is parched.
My eyes grow dim
with waiting for my God.

13.But as for me, my prayer is to you,
Oh Lord,
at an acceptable time, O God,
in the abundance of your steadfast love
answer me in your saving faithfulness.
14.Deliver me from sinking in the mire;
let me delivered from my enemies
and from the deep waters.

19. YOu know my reproach,and my shame and my dishonor;
my foes are all known to you.
20.Reproaches have broken my heart,
so that I am in despair.
I looked for pity but there was none,
and for comforters but I found none.

29. I am afflicted and in pain;
let your salvation, O God, set me on high
30. I will praise the name of God with a song
I will magnify him with thanksgiving

32.....you who seek God,let your hearts revive.
33. For the Lord hears the needy and does not despise his own people
who are prisoners.

After so long, I finally sat down for my devotion.
It was that exact time, I felt strongly GOd wants me to join dts...
Before that...I gave up on that thought, thinking it's impossible to go back. I mean RM17k is HUGE...no joke. And seeming my dad spent like more than RM1000 on my taiwan and U.S uni application...I really cant bare to ask money from him anymore.
And I know,my parents would definitely disallow me to join dts.

But this crazy time,
should I give it a shot? or maybe it's just another gusto of irrationalism?
2 different voices, to go or not to go....
I believe in the 1st but...somehow somethings are just pointing me to the 2nd one...
time is running out...
O God only you can save me.

James 1:2-4
"Count it all joy my brothers when you meet trials of various kinds. For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have it's full effect that you may be perfect and complete,lacking in nothing."

Rejoice Jocelyn. No matter what happens....rejoice

=D

No comments: