Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thank You For The Songs

Singing back the song I've written,
its just crazily overwhelming!!
I have no idea those words and melodies could just flow out from me that moment...
Its just as if... it wasn't of my own...

And true it isn't...
its from Dad from above.
Everytime before I write a song I'll usually make a simple prayer,
I pray that God would place his heavenly melodies into my heart...

and there we are...
TaDah! =P

Though I know my song may not sound appealing to some,
but I'm glad that so far many gave credits to those songs.
Many asked " How you wrote all these songs by your own?"
Well, so many times I wished I could answer : "its a gift that He has placed in me"...

But sadly if I do say that, people may not get it...
oh anyhow...

Still, I'm so thankful.
Overwhelmed by gratitude, warmth and peace.
I shall continue to write His tunes,
until the very last day of my life.

Thanks Dad. =)

No comments: