Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tired.Sleep.Rants

Finaly got some time to slow down
and write some shizz here...

Its been a tiring and stressful week...
The show is a week later and things are starting to get tense...
much more stressful than my previous zebra act...
I deeply understood the amount of PAIN in the ass for a stage manager...

PLUS,
with all the exams, group works and events coming up,
all demanding for 100% commitment...
I'm totally wear off.

So many 100% to commit...
how could I ever do so?
There are some which I felt like quitting...but...is it too late?
argh...whose to blame?

All this while,
I've been acting as if I can handle all this business and stress...
but clearly today I felt otherwise...
Though my face reflects the fatigueness and the lack-of-sleep syptoms,
but I keep a positive attitude to deal with things one step at a time...

But today...
huuu....after a crappy morning....
All I wanna do was SLEEP...
but i realize...I hardly have the time to do so...

I really wanted to tell somebody or anybody,
verbally that " I AM TIRED!!!"
but I dont wanna show people that I'm weak or
maybe they'll say "Serve you right for being too active"
so...I'll just BLURT everything out here and I'll be fine...

I guess...

Well, so much for the rants...
its time to get back straight up and fix things one at a time...
I know I might sound foolish or pathetic or whatever you wanna think about me...
but once I've taken the responsibility,
I learned that I have to accomplish it till its done...

So...
15mins to the next task...
ZzzZzzZZZzzzzz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs* =)
imaginary ones. especially for you! just to replace the tiredness in your heart! =)

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

aww,thanks ern.
your words of love are enough to get me through the day =)