Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 New Year Resolution

It's only the 3rd week since I came back and it felt like I've already gone through waves of experience!
Phew....
Surfing through those tough yet bittersweet moments...
In the end all is well....

I'm still in one piece.

It's been a self-realizing period for me.
Since the drama camp, bookfair performance, MMU performance and yesterday's Dayao singer's audition...
I must say, I've not slow down and take a recap of my 2010...
Didnt even have time to sit down and write my new year's resolution.

This year, i'm gonna keep it simple...Dont wanna list down like 10 things and fail to fulfill it like every other years...actually...I've not written any new year resolution since....2007??
So, today I figured out a few (may add a few in the future):

1. To manage my finances wisely. (for this,cannot reveal too much here)
2. Pay my tithes every month
3. Write different genres of music
4. Be punctual for class
5. Do my devotion DAILY!!! (unless I really cant)
6. UP my guitar and piano skills

Considering:
*letting someone in?
*learn a new instrument?

Hmm...does it seem like an impossible thing to do??? I hope so not...haha
I was actually thinking including "Do not skip class for lame reasons".....but I guess punctuality is a challenge for me itself...better not set the standard too high 1st...
I'm being very honest with myself and to those who are reading this...haha...
You guys are my witness!!

I've been a bad bad student for the last semester...hoho.
10mins to next class! Dont wanna be late right? heheh!

=)

No comments: