Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dirty Sexy Money (SMK Perlis version)

Haihz...after what had happened to our school lately...

My heart really broke into pieces...

I'm not supposed to reveal the incident until it is allowed to be known publicly...

Will try my best to not expose it...^^


Was watching one episode of "Dirty Sexy Money" last night and...the chaos and dark side of humanity portrayed in the drama really left me thinking about our school...SMK Perlis...it's just like the drama version of our school's current condition...just more exaggerating than reality...

All I can put this is...it's all about politics and emo-ness..

Imagine teachers...already adults still cant control their emotions and actions rationally...

If it's teens making all the mess around the school...fine...we are still immature...but adults...making the whole school miserable...very humiliating and disappointing...

In the same time...I'm starting to think about our country...also facing the same kinda issues...Politics,Racism,Corruption,...so many other issues...

If only human can live peacefully among one another,all doing their responsibility well,stop all those immorality...the world would be a better place to be...

But it's all about the Dirty Sexy Money...LOLZ...and fame and authority...

My dad says that only prayer can change our school...Yes it's very true and that's where CF comes to the rescue...ahah

We'd been praying for the school for like...4 years??ANyway, we witness changes,good or bad ...and we clearly know that God is moving in our school somehow...

You may wonder why when God is on our side, bad things still happens?Bad and absurd teachers still exist in our midst?

We all acknowledge when the Christians is praying hard...the S.A.Tan will also work hard to stop us...No wonder lar...I really felt discourage when knowing all these bad news lately...I kept doubting God...whether it's our hearts not being serious to pray for the school or did God just forsakes us?

Now everything seems clear enough...we are in a Spiritual Battle...

Wow...it's war...haha...better get dressed!

Hard to imagine but I can feel how real it is to me right now...

Well...I'm looking at the bright side of everything...hopefully this freaky incident will bring better changes to the school

May justice and peace prevail in SMKPerlis!


p/s: Please pray for my school because the INCIDENT actually may cause danger to my mom...it's crucial...thanks

No comments: