Thursday, September 4, 2008

You Cant Stop Me From Dreamin'

They say dreams are unrealistic
The thick dreams are the first to fold
but remember the first time
you touched the mic
fill your stomach up with passion and dont be afraid
Everyone points fingers
And tells you to follow the money
Even though you look pitiful
It’ll be your wings
fly sky high
your beautiful mind
Color the black and white world
with your beautiful rhyme
in this heartless city
oh this godless city
you’re an artist
dont lose your confidence in yourself

one day soon it will be
my time to shine
The unwillingly turning pencil sharpener
The world is still my white canvas
one day soon it will be
my time to shine
The unwillingly turning pencil sharpener
Falls into the world, like dust in the wind

EPIK HIGH--Pencil Sharpener

That was the best song I'd ever heard...first time a song that spoke so real about my feelings inside...

I'd always know deep inside my heart,that my calling was to be in the music industry,yet...

No one seemed to believe in me...
I mean there are people who actually supports me...i'm thankful...
Just that, no one actually understand the passion inside...

It's all about being part of this world...
to study...to enter Uni...to work
=.=

Yesterday,
when I was telling a friend I might not enter Uni if God calls me into the music industry after my STPM...(or maybe now! ^^)
and that person told me : 'You can start serving after you graduate from Uni...when you have the time...'
What on earth was that? You mean to say we can put God's plan on hold?
even when He calls us?

You might think I'm out of my damm mind...
You can say I'm being unrealistic...a dreamer who dreams and dreams...
But I can tell you all out there that no matter what...
I know where I stand...
I know my calling...I know what's awaiting in the end...
You cant stop me from dreaming...You cant...

Impossible is>> Nothing<< is Impossible.
Of course,the stage of preparing is most important...
please pray that I can continue to be patient and willing to endure every hardship...
And may everything I do glorifies His name...



Be the light gal...gambatae.

No comments: