Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Funny CNY shopping

Just came back from my last minute shopping with mom...
All of the sudden Perlis became such a merry and crowded place!
Before this, The Store was like it's normal days,you know,a few customers shopping...etc
but today,it's jammed and packed with people...a rare sight ...u can really say it's once in a blue moon.
=)
and the highlight was,we went there not to shop for food or clothes...
but for lingerie...=.=''
It's rather embarrassing...for me personally
Maybe bcz i dont like to shop for such PRIVATE stuff with such crowded condition
and almost everyone there knows you...(especially your mom is the famous teacher in town)
HAHA...just felt like a theft trying to steal something out of the house.

"May i help you miss??which size are you?A?B?..."
Obviously i'm not a C cup...lolz...
"Err...i'll check it out myself...thanks"

Picked a few bras which were the LOW PROFILE ones...(meaning no cartoons,or laces or what so ever)...looked around and rushed into the changing room...rushed out and before I could get to the counter....

"Hey,Jocelyn..."
OH NOOO....it's Ai Juan

Trying to be cool,I smiled and chatted
with the bra behind me...gosh...
I cant understand why I was so embarrassed? She's a girl too...she undersntads right?
Cant believe i'm such a paranoid over lingeries!

Mom was like laughing at me all the time...
Well,I learned that next time when we wanna shop for lingerie
Do not shop for it during the eve of CNY...XD
and do not shop for it in Perlis...cz you could be easily recognized..
yeah....trust me...=)

Happy CHinese New Year guyz!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walau~
like watching a brand new episode of Mr. Bean nia...