Sunday, February 24, 2008

Talent Show {23rd Feb}


With Wei En

















Playing the piano...


























It was the 23rd of Feb
Chinese society had their talent show in Taman Budaya
I performed in the modern dancing and played the piano.
Seemed excited with all the preparation, make-upz, hair-do,lighting...etc
still, there's this empty feeling inside...something empty which initially i couldn't tell.
Until when we talked about it...I realized it was the satisfaction feeling which was missing,
not just in mine but many other's hearts.
It's not that i'm trying to complain about the staff not doing well or what...
I guess it's the number of programs,which was not as much as before.
But the bright side of it was there's not much to be taken care
and less frustrations right?
Safely played and still well done!
Bravo Yee Huan and Xiao Jun.

Coming back to the topic,
there's a lil less emotions this year...
no one shed tears and the satisfactory feeling wasn't that strong.
maybe I paid less effort and involvement in it...
Less drama
Less heart-attacking moments
Less nerve-wrecking incidents
The feeling of accomplishment was lacking there...

But WAIT!!
there was one thing that was worth the tears...
that was the Group Singers.
I remembered when we were hugging and congratulating everyone on stage,
it was ok and not much of emotions
Until I hugged Wei En,the director for the group singing.
I just felt so touched and that hug was so real...
not just a mere hug for the sake of hugging
but in it included gratitude and joy!
Though I did not really trained in the group singing,
but after the teacher-run-away incident,
my mom,wei jian and her took up the tutoring,
and they trained the whole group every day after school.
Could really see their determination.

Some people might had given up ,
but they continued to work things out...
and I'm so glad to be part of this group of people.
Initially we thought this group singing would not be as good as 2 years ago
as most of the singers were form1 and form 2 students.
and they were shouting instead of singing with their lungs...
but...according to the previews I got since yesterday,
they were one of the highlights of the nights and people actually thought they were better than the previous year!
hehe =)
they are just so cute people although they get on our nerves so many times
I guess they saw the hardship my mom was going through,
no wonder they did not give up instead sang better than before.

and that run-away teacher...
I really thank her
for without her running away,we might not have the great perf like last night.
haha....
i guess people actually strive harder when there's circumstances or hardship.
right? =P

Another one was the modern dance.
which i was very much involve with.
Nothing much to tell about the dance and practises process,
for it was rather relaxing all the time
I guess because of the passion I had for dancing,that's why it was never a burden to go practise with them.
Infact, it was an enjoyable time for me.
Plus,those group of dancer are really nice people to be crazy with.

I love to watch the girls dance,
for they all had their own styles and attraction.
I love to joke and play around with the guys,
for they are such cheerful and witty people...

I love to gossip around with the girls
though it's not good to do so but they are so good at that.
I love to teach the guys when they are in need
for they had this sincere and humble heart to learn.
which makes you feel so please.
haha!

And as for Kah Sheng,
the dance instructor plus dance partner,
really hope he can develop more in this area
for he really has the talent and gifting.
Dont waste it Bro!

This talent show had been going on for 15years..
or maybe more than that?
I'm not very sure...but it's been long enough
and I really hope this will continue to go on
because many talents had been shown and discovered through this event
and many students actually discover their talents through this...
like I discovered my talent in make-up too...
HAHA =P (long live youtube!)

so guys,
continue the hard work ok?
As long i'm capable,I'll definitely help out.
Dont let the fire die down.

No comments: