Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Crush?Secret Admirer?

OMG...i'm so gonna faint!
A secret admirer?...again?haha

I dont have a pretty face...
I'm not THAT gorgeous as Angelina Jolie or Jolin Tsai...>>the X factor
I obviously dont have the BODY figure...>>36,26,36
There are many things I'm not as good as others...

But there's always secret admirers around...
Not the often...but ...got lar...(Sound so SS lar)
Thinking back, I really dont understand what they ever saw in me...
But i'm flattered...^^!

*ehem....*
...Just be myself...that's the best...
cz God made me this way!

Anyway my main point is...lately found out a friend seemed to have a crush on me...
Dont mean to be Syok Sendiri or what...but u know...
girl's intuition...u can just notice it...
ANd now i just cant face him like usual...just feel like bugging away from him...

Maybe I'm thinking too much..
or maybe I'm the one who's right?
Aiya....I know when this happens...somehow the friendship will be influenced...
Sooner or later...

Gosh...can someone just let me not think this way...
I hope I can just not notice that feeling...

I think for now I need to keep a distance first...
Any advice anyone?
I need a break...^^


where's my coffee and donuts?

No comments: