Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wasting Ya Time To Read This!!

I wanna write!!
AHHH...
It really gets to my nerves knowing that I cant actually write a tune lately...
Maybe U should really quit the internet, run away to a quiet and ULU place...
and just spend my whole one week holiday there...

Gosh,there goes my ADHD again..
haha...talking trash again...

It's 2.40 am now...
I'm getting back to the owl-life days now...
SO much for the training in I-youth where we all have to sleep early...
Now I feel extremely guilty...

Gosh! I'm such a lazy bum bum...
Lazy to do homework
Lazy to practice piano
Lazy to draw graph
Lazy to drive
Lazy to sleep ...^^''

1 more set of Maths (tuition),
2 more P.A graphs...
3 more MUET exercise...
and etc of school maths exercises..

I just hate homework...
and I hate to delay them...
but I still does it..
HAH! The irony...

BURRRRRRRR
!!!!
If only I can just really do something I love for a living...
Something...enjoyable...!

But wakalimasta...
this whole process is necessary for my personal growth...
for my own good....(sounds so typical ah-ma)

Guess I got to get back to work now...
HAHA...Sorry for wasting ya precious time...

No comments: