Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So I think I can Dance?

Not writing this to shot or hurt anybody....
Just trying to voice out..which is something very hard for me..especially at home...

Here we go...

Back in my form 2 years...my school's Chinese society was really good (so called) at dance performance,because of a friend of mine who really is talented in dance and choreography...
I was eager to join his dance team,but i did not cz that time few people in my school knows that I dance...haha..and also because I wasn't familiar with all the other dancers...I just don't find a suitable spot there...

Then it was 2007...sort of like a turning point for me...
Where I began to join the dance team named "United Hearts" and there were tears and joy along the whole process...

TYPICAL!

It's been a year from now, and frankly I still dont feel very comfortable in the team...maybe cz it's always the same people,same faces,same attitude,same procrastinating behavious,last minute practises...etc.
Still the team is very favoured by many...Truly if not because of God's grace...I would had left instead...

I dont know...there's just mix emotions right now...

We're going to be performing again soon...3 perf in this 2 months...reallly unbelievable...I truly appreciate the chance ahead...being on stage and performing is an enjoyment to me...

It depends on how you see that chance given to you...some might see it as a opportunity to earn some cash (we're paid...LOL...so cool...) and some might see it as a chance to shine once again...

Yet,as for me...I dance for the passion and I really love the talent gifted in dancing...though I might not be as good as the pros....but at least I have 1/10 of it lar...I dont mind dancing without the $$ but of course it's good to be rewarded....

$.$ ooooohhhh....money money money..in the rich man's world...

U might be thinking this girl dont know what she's mumbling about...
haha 'u are damm right!' ...
Im just trying to voice out my indignace that's all...
.
.
.
So I think I can dance?
Yeah of course...at least better than William Hung right?
TEEHEE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool gal. dint know that u can dance plenty well.. keep it on=D
wish i can be ur audience.. hehe.. miss ya