Monday, August 11, 2008

Parody of the Cute Posers

Lately,maybe due to study stress...
thanks to STPM (sudah tau pasti mati),
haha
Anyway,was so fed up of all the same routine everyday,
decided to take my camera and makes some "magic"

Always in friendster or facebook,
you'll find pretty gals striking some very so-to-say cute poses...
and I was thinking..."I cant do that...the whole Perlis will flood if I do that!"
So I decided to do a parody of those cute posers...
Hope I pull it off...=)




Pose no.1---> The Pig

Pose 2----> 45 degrees angle, side take
Sorry I dont think I did this well enough...
should add some shining eyes kinda thing....


Pose 3---->Trying VERY hard to be cute



Pose 4----> Opps..forgotten that this pose are for those with fringe


Pose 5----> The typical high 5 possssieee



Pose 6----> The lagi typical 'V' pose



Pose 7---> Ok lar...I'll be serious a lil...
So I pass now?


Conclusion>>>I think natural style suites me more, aye?


For the cute posers...
if there is anything I wrote which offended you...
please dont mind...
I'm just jealous...
LOLZ

2 comments:

jhiawei. said...

lmao.
miss s**c**t*c :P

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

thank you thank you u're far too kind