Sunday, August 24, 2008

More to Life

Doing something I dont love has always been happening in this life...
Typical scenario for many too...
Since young...studying has never been my fav to do...
Later when I grew up...acknowledge the importance of studies in our lives...but still the subject has never been cool for me...

HAHA...Cool is not the appropriate word though...

It's just that...It would be a lie if I tell you I love my form 6 life now...
I dont really embrace it as many in the newspaper did...
^^...
Econs,Business,Maths...P.A...
I do find them interesting...but then again...I dont study them cz of interest
but of the sake of the piece of freaking paper>>>Sijil STPM
It's just somehow like I'm forced to...but I chose this path myself...
I had no other rights to complain or give excuses...

I just have to go for it and face it like a real man...
...Lady *ehem...*

AHH...
So sien when you know you have to face it unwillingly and
you cant tell the elder people about this feeling of yours
cz they will come to you with all sorts of long winded encouragement
and tell you that it's for your own good
and it's a process you'll have to face
and it's a growing stage in your life...

and this and that....

what else?

I really wish I could not care for their feelings for ONCE and walk away with my ears covered...

Cant I just do something I love?
Cant I just...
Sucks...nobody ever know what's going in my mind...
neither do I...

If only life is not just about study> study> study>Uni>Work>married> dead> heaven
I know we as Christian are on a mission on earth...
but cancel that factor away...
Can I just do something else besides this monotonous way of living?
This robotic way of living?
We can do other things in this life!!
.........................................................................................................................................................

No comments: