And like what every other people would say
2013, 13, 23
probably not the most exciting numbers to be seen...
especially the Western people, cz 13 is a taboo number.
However, I believe it's gonna be a super duper exciting year for me...
It's my final semester of my final year in uni! (hopefully I won't have to repeat, choi!!)
and its the year I plan to set out for a long work and travel trip, if possible with Zau.
Not gonna hide but I'm actually planning for a wedding, probably in the next 3 years to come...
So, there's so much going in my future plans right now, and I can't tell how excited I am to face the fast-paced months...
Thus, as (almost) every year, in my blog, here's le 2013 resolution:
1. Fulfill work-and-travel 'mission' after graduation
2. Final year project: not just achieving an "A" for it, but also spread the awareness of theatre arts to many of my friends.
3. Keep up the daily devotion discipline (I confess, I've slacked alot last year)
4. To save up $$$$$ this year. (the exact numbers are best kept private here)
5. Work more frequent and consistent on my music compositions
6. Learn to keep in touch with new/old friends. (I slacked and grown much passive over the years...bad thing)
7. Be punctual and improve in time management. (HA HA HA, if you know what I mean)
8. Be responsible in what I say and do, 别说一套做一套
9. Learn to say NO. (yes, it's a hard thing for me)
10. Find a good job.
Well, minus out some very detailed details, there you have my 2013 resolution list.
There are 3 secret ones which I decided to keep to myself only, just because...it's very private! (duh? =P)
And as I was reading through the Bible, 1 John 1:7 says:
"If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin."
I must say, it speaks right out from my heart.
For the past year, there have been many ups and downs in my walk with God.
Many times, I've been very irresponsible in my actions and words.
It's like saying "I love you" to your lover, yet the other hand is holding another guy kinda thing.
(not literally ok, my love life is fine lolz)
The word of God is very precise and powerful,
because it shines on our weaknesses yet it doens't condemns...
Infact, God's grace is sufficient for us to turn away from our darkest past and walk in his new light.
It is a revelation of thoughts, which always never fails to blow my mind away.
Many people doubted the word of the Bible more than the 2012 doomsday rumours...
but I tell you, these words are words of wisdom and truth.
my conclusion? Not to lie to myself in 2013.
It's ok to not be perfect, and it's ok to fall down.
But I can't be too complacent with sinning and asking grace every single week,
I'm then taking advantage of the person who loves me.
May the year 2013 be a time of walking in the light.
The light of truth, righteousness and purity.
Walk in the Light.