Friday, January 2, 2009

Leaving Home

It's 4 am now...
Few more hours to go...
and I'll be gone to a new yet not too unfamiliar place...
and bid all my hommies "Chaoz!"

Gosh, I dont know what to expect...
new faces, new environment,new room and new housemates...
and now I'll have to say goodbye to my comfy bed...

A new start
No more hanky pankin'
and procrastinatin'
gotta be the bookworm all day studyin'

Just for an addition...
in the midst of letting go of the thought of studying in Korea...
suddenly one day found an advertisement...in a tiny corner of the newspaper...
Korea's government sponsoring at least 6 Malaysian students to study there...

WOOHOO!!

It's really like what we call "Durian Runtuh" ...
a golden chance *Hallelujah music in background..*
Though many did told me to not keep my hopes too high...but I promise myself to do my very best in the application and interview(if i ever have the chance to )...
at least " I did my best and have no regrets" William Hung

May God bless me with this opportunity...and who knows what will come to past?
The next thing you know...i'm in the plane off to Seoul!!
=)

No comments: