Sunday, June 7, 2009

Piss the Hell out of me...


So much going in my head....
well about the weather,the birds, the skies and the deep blue sea...
Just crapping about that...

Some things came up lately
and I just dont know where to start or how to put my feelings into words
All I can say that I'm hurt and I dont feel good of myself either...

You know...it's really annoying when you are the victim of a certain condition
and yet people points their finger to you
accusing and giving you warnings...or shall I say ADVICE...

At first I'll feel indignant...
but later on the confuse feelings started filling in...
the typical "could-it-be" scenario jumps in
and let me tell you guys IT PISSED THE HELL OUT OF YOU...

When you feel like spitting everything out

Words tangled up on your tongue

When anger burns up from your stomach

Gastric juices extinguished those furious flame

*gigles*


Gosh,how could I ever thought of that...
It's ok anyway....the "AH Q" spirit in me will help me
to overcome this flames of fury!!
Be afraid....very afraid!

I'll be fine in the end...
time will heal....oh well


coffee anyone?
=)

No comments: