Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Other Side of Me...

Today you've found the other side of me...
You're afraid to see me being like this...its abnormal and torturous...
You hate to see me like this...

You said " I fear you"
in my heart I say "I fear me too"
=(   its not like something I can change within a spin or after a sunrise...
I wish there was a better way.

Sometimes,
I fear me...after shutting the doors behind reality...
I hate myself...for faking a smile, a laughter...
I disguised myself with layers of mask, clothings to cover something I'm hiding...
I disgusted my own voice, my own inspiration...me,myself and I...

I'm not some average robotic kind gentle generous gal...
I have my flaws too...
Will you accept me as who I am?
Or will you choose the exit sign?


As I shut the doors behind reality...
I fear to enter my fantasy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milo Ice also is a mask of me,but Miss Yap is a reborn person.

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

=)nice!