Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lately...should I?

Lately, I'd been thinking...

what is life without love?
how would life be if everyone is really perfect...?
should I really be patriotic and just be like everybody else...?
just being modest and contented with our current achievements...
Am I appearing to be cocky or hot tempered?
Should I give consider...a request that I once rejected?

Hmm...if only wishes can come true within just a click...
We'll see what God has to offer as time goes by...

=)

2 comments:

serenetan said...

wow..u do think a LOT..
sorry haven't been contacting u these few weeks..
even though i'm on holiday this week (today's the last day though)..
got exam coming up..so been hitting the books quite alot.. =)
but after exam i'll call u n we'll talk bout wat ur thinking bout ok??

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

sure...i dont mind spending the whole day just talking and eating with ya....=P