Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tag

50 first reactions

This is called 50 first reactions. Type what comes to your mind first whenever you hear these 50 words. Don't think and don't go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it!

1. Beer: bitter

2. Food: black pepper chicken chop or anything with it...

3. Relationships: BGR

4. Crush: David Archuletta

5. Power Rangers: "Go Go Power Rangers!"

6. Life: It ain't long

7. The President: Obama

8. Yummy: Auntie Annes

9. Cars: I need a new one...celica!

10. Movie: 2 fast 2 furious!

11. Halloween: Gothic clothes?

12. Sex: sperm and ovum

13. Religion: faith

14. Hate: fakers and those who use people

15. Fear: losing a close friend

16. Marriage:" you'll be my 1st and the last"

17. Blondes: dumb but pretty

18. Slippers: comfortable and conveniet

19. Shoes: purple gold NIKE

20. Asians: dont play play arr...

21. Past time: singing,dancing...crapping...=)

22. One night stand: stand all night under the lamp post...

23. My cell phone: Badly injured like the owner herself

24. Smoke: Johnny Yen

25. Fantasy: standing on a stage with millions of people listening to me sing

26. College: haihz...no chance to experience it now

27. High school Life: Memorable...crazy and wild!

28. Pajamas: singlet and Edwin boxers

29. Stars: "when I look at the stars...I see someone else"

30. Center: "You are the center of it all,the universe declares it all...."

31. Alcohol: XO bottoms up!

32. The word love: "L is for the way you look at me..."

33. Friends: "you make me laugh and make me cry, I dont know which side to buy"

34. Money: I need it alot!!

35. Heartache: agony

36. Time: "is ticking,time is ticking ticking away"

37. Divorce: not for me...uh huh...

38. Dogs: all over my hostel and they are my protection

39. Undies: G strings

40. Parents: moody but i love them!

41. Babies: like them when they're not crying...=)

42. Ex: i dont have one...

43. Song: melody+lyrics

44. Color: black

45. Weddings: nice dress, nice music, nice flowers by the peaceful river

46. Pizza: with lots of pineapples!

47. Hangout: Jusco?

48. Rest: SLEEP

49. Goal: be a blessing to many through arts

50. Inspiration: GOD...nature


Then, tag first 10 people that comes into your mind
*alphabetical order so no importance placed :P

Darios Ng
David
Dylan Woo
Henna Tan
Jessalynn Khor
Sam Chew
Serene Tan
Uncle Loh
Xiang Yi-Lulu
-+1

No comments: