Saturday, August 8, 2009

my way of evangelism

Trials incoming! argh...that means no more dili deli or what so ever!
hmm...well...guess i'll have to blog less and Youtube less..huhu

Had a great time hosting Sean's bday yesterday...
had the craziest,silliest idea ever...that is present hunting...
I had him completing various missions in several shops..
once he completed every mission,he'll receive his next clue and one step closer to his tiny present..
haha.
I enjoyed myself arranging with the shop owners and watch him siasui his face.secretly lar...

Ppl started calling me duckie lately...hmm...that's because of my duck shaped mask that i wears to school everyday...haha...it's kinda annoying cz EVERYONE seems to give you "the stare" each time you walk pass...i'll upload the pic as soon as i get home yea...haha...
the H1N1 flu is spreading really badly in malaysia...everyone please take precautions...
wonder when will this all ends?...but this are signs towards the end of the world...sickness and wars...freaking me out each time i think about it...

thats y we have to really get ppl to know God...which is something I struggled so hard to do...
though i had 3 months of training before...it was like i was so fearless of every circumstances that stood before me...
But now...I stepped back and became passive...gosh what the heck was I thinking?

2 friends just returned "The Good News" booklet back to me...it was awkward but i hope they really read about it before they return it to me...
I think that is why I prefer to use music and lyrics as my tool to evangelise...maybe going straignt to ppl and talk them down is not my kinda way...
I find it comfortable to share Christ through music. Like when I play a christian CD and caught my friend's attention, we'll sit down and chat alot about church,worship and indirectly I share Christ....

Hey, i'm not such a failure after all...just found out that I am still working for God...hehe...
I think no matter what way we use,
as long we share the word,
as long we get ppl to the truth....
God is still gonna be please...

Peace yo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol.Come on. diseases just come and go all the time. We cant think that it is the end of the world everytime it attacks us.=D

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

i know,but we are always one step closer...
i'm optimistic about it...hope i have enough time to change the world...=P