Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When will this day be?

Some guys takes your breath away the 1st time you see them
but then quickly dries up when you get a lil deeper into his world.
Some guys make you wanna take a step back when you meet them
but draws you in like a magnet when take a peek inside...

Some great guys come and go
in and out of your life in a blink of an eye
not even when you're in time to save the dance for them...
However,the others lingers and stays around...

As for me,
the guys I like usually already have their targets
or the ones that liked me move on
right after I have a crush on them.
Pathetic huh? I always call this bad timing....
Still, I believe if one day when mr.Right would fall for me at the same I do for him...
sparks and fireworks will be in the air!

...just dont burn the roof...

No comments: