Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Juices After One Tired Week

After a week away from home,
hustling up and down from KL to Jb and back to Perlis...
I must say it was a refreshing and fatiguely fruitful travel.
=P

I'm enjoying every second on the road...
even if it's on the irritatingly slow bus...
at least I'll have sometime to ponder and pray about stuff...
I spend time with God on the road....when i'm alone...

In just a short week, I'd experienced God's work in my life like never before...
So many spiritual struggles and attacks...
But in the end i'm on the winning side...
and God was gracious enough to pick me up from the dirt...

Even though I didnt manage to pray for auntie in the hospital,
but I believe she felt the sincerity and love from God....
Hopefully I'll be given chances to speak more to her...
it just hurts to see how she fought and suffered with sickness...
she is one strong women

I was so glad to get back to JB...
picking up all those old memories built during 2008...
going back to office as i-youth senior...lol...
staying with Set Foon...catching up with her all day...
meeting up Adrian, Yin, Michelle, Jessalynn and Dylan...
it was definitely nostalgic for me...

However, I was a lil disturbed by some incident...
All I can say it was a mayhem for me...
everything were so out of place and I just dont know what to do...
All that came to my mind was...smile?
It was the few rare times where Jocelyn would go " snap... I cant get use to this now..."
But it all proved to be another great experience....

I may walk out of that place feeling so down
so broken hearted...
but it was all so plain to see in the end...
I finally wiped the mist off my eyes...
and God spoke to me that very afternoon after leaving that place...

I was dragging my foot to church after the incident,
thinking I just wanna sleep and brush everything off my shoulders...
But as we were entering the praying session,
the pastor just came and laid his hands on me and said:
" You know, ppl may say or do disappointing things to you today, but God is telling you to let go...Let joy flow out from you...and I can see more is going to pour out from you in the future...."

PWNED!
I went numb and just cant say anything else but THANK YOU LORD....
haha...it wasnt the pastor doing some lucky guess...
but it was from Dad...which was so overwhelming....ahhh
No matter how many times I reminisced back, it'll give me goosebumps....

okok...
it times for some pics...
Had been bringing my babe with me everywhere I go...
and with the camera with me,
I learned to be daring to approach ppl...
even if it's people who I never know in the past....

from this, I've learned more than I could imagine...
observing and interacting with different lives...
life is just full of wonders and surprises...

Life can be tough
but looking back to everything we'd gone through...
it always ends up as a blessing...

=)

No comments: