Monday, April 12, 2010

My Babe and I

I know,
when you read this title you'll be like:
"Gosh,this is just cheesy!"
But well, I cant find a better way to title this.
I name my dslr babe because I have been spending 7 days straight with it...
It just literally didn't leave my side
I know...
I'm severely obsessed!
But here are some pics to share...

1st day after getting this babe...of course you'll snap a pic together...
Haven't even shower after the long day back from Penang...yieks!
Well, as you could have guessed,
my two sisters, Joie and Joanna are my 1st experiment.
=)
They are so willing to let me shoot though,
which really smooths the whole learning process
Gotta give them credit for letting me paparizing them all day...
psss...more sleepy pigs pictures coming up next time!
LOL!

Went on a photo shooting time with Annie,
wasn't really a great weather cz it's storming!
well almost...hehe
In the midst of the big blowing wind...i found this pinkish red bean looking thing
in the midst of the green....
so...snap!!
This took me alot of trials
adjusting the speed,iso,WB...
and if u think it's easy...try standing tip toed with big gust of wind blowing you aside
plus drips of irritating rain on ur face...
Still it was ...FUN!!

Ahh,the fav spot I love to be...

there we have the "burning bush" under the dark clouds

and the sun hiding behind them

Got that kinda "magnifique" moment for a while...


Another day at another sea side...
Shooting halfway and this cat just wants to be in the photo.
LOL...
Like everywhere I try to take a pic,
it will just jump into scene and "pose"

Caught it in action when it's scratching itself.
Then it stopped...and POSE.
*sweat*

Hmm...I know this kinda pics are cliche
it's very common to see close up pics like this...
Still, this kinda photo captures the life of this world.
Seeing this, I'm just overwhelmed.
It triggers me to think about the creator of this world.
Somehow,even the grass and flowers that we stepped on everyday
are created in such detail and beauty...
That's why alot of people love to play with macro lens.
cz they can capture the most detailed beauty in this world.
hmmm...maybe that's just me...
=P
Hope to share more pics soon.
Till then
PEACE OUT

No comments: