Friday, November 19, 2010

Like the Way I Look...

And I know there's something about you boy
that I couldnt get my mind off anymore
The wish of you being here with me
the thrill of having time with you just for a minute
The way you try to tease me
with some other guys out there that I wouldn't look at

Like the way I look into your eyes
if only you notice
Like the way I move and talk around you
if only you notice
I would have walked away
cause somehow we're not meant to be
but your gravitational eyes keeps pulling me
from the clouds back to your ground

I've always dreamt of holding your hand
somehow your arms are far from grasp
She's always there beside you
trying to get your eyes to look into hers
I know I'm no competition
but i really really thrist just for one glance from you

I keep looking back
oh i cant stop to look back

No comments: