Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gift (new song)


I think of you on a summer's day
and all the pretty gifts that you gave
It's like a kiss on my cheek on a valentine's day.
You pull a smile on my face.

You're a gift for all occasion 
for all kinds of celebration.
Ooo....ooo...
How I love you.


I wrote this song during lunch time at Subway. This is a song I wrote for an advertisement video for the business competition. 
I know...totally random and out-of-place for me to join such a competition. 
Anyhow, its too late to turn back...at least I'm able to use my talents for this competition right? 
XD
Every word I sing is true. =)

To listen to the song, here's the link:
support!!!

4 comments:

Max said...

Jocelyn, u are making dreams come true, in a gradual but significant step. May u become da person u wanna to be real soon, SUPPORT U!

~Max~

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

thanks max! really appreciate ur support...hopefully God will lead the way for me to reach my dreams!

Yu Xuan said...

Hey, this song is so nice!!
Haha..
How r u? director + singer + editor..

JoCeLyn SteMiLyn said...

yu xuan: what a pleasant surprise for you to drop by...lol. I'm fine...busy with activities but enjoying myself! hpoe u're doing well in japan too!