Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shitty

Its been a while since I post something...
and today I felt so shitty that I have to write something to get things off my chest...

but...I WILL delete this post someday...when i read it back...
ok...I MAYBE will...(welcome to a world of paradox)

Trust, a big issue.
Lying is another crime,
Both of these clashes and never compliment each other...
but often, ppl lie to gain trust...
and many bought the idea.

Sometimes, there are situation where we cant avoid doing so.
To prevent an inconvenient situation,
to avoid fights...and quarrels...
to make someone else feel good.

Many times I wonder...
have I trusted the right person?
am I wrong for lying to avoid something worse that is about to happen?
These 2 issues in my life...are hard to define.
It's like you're trying to explain the feeling after a roller coaster ride...
you're lost for words and all you can say is "My heart almost flew out!"

I'm not specifically pointing out to any event....
it's just something happened, hard enough to make me realize...
that I've been cheating myself all these while.

and I'm shitty 21.

1 comment:

Khareeza said...

hey are you alright ??