Friday, July 18, 2008

Again...Journey to the South

Again
I'm on a journey to the most south part of Malaysia...
THis time, not to the notorious and dangerous city of Johor Bahru...
But to somewhere I too have never been...Kluang...
Will be attending a one-day prayer event there...
With all the christian youths around Msia to pray for our country...
Organised by NECF and AYA.
Was kinda reluctant to go at 1st...
especially when Henna and Serene decided not to go and did not inform me...
=(
Was kinda shocked though...
Decided to cancel the bus ticket already...
But...
Dad was like:"if u have the strength and desire, then go..."
Wow...something like what he told me before I went for I-youth...
I felt that there's something special this time..
Maybe God has another plan installed for me????
I believe nothing is coincidence but it's the will of God...
So again...
Heading to the south ...
To experience his awesome love...=)
Many of my friends thought I was getting too far...
Friday-CF,
Saturday-youth meeting
Sunday-Church meeting and youth outing
They thought that i'm getting too "IN" into this Christianity thingy...
Hahaha...
I told them "It's worth the hard work..."
God blessed me with the opportunity to share the gospel to 4 gals today...
and follow-up a new believer...
It's not a waste of effort and time...and I'm loving it!
May all that I do glorify His name...

No comments: