Sunday, July 13, 2008

PISSED OFF SUNDAY

Ok...Here it goes...
I wonder whather it's me or the maths questions...
I'm getting PISSED OFF by maths now...
Gosh...why did i chose STPM in the 1st place?
I cant solve a single darn question and it's really frustrating,...
My head is so pain and I just woke up from nap...
I cant just run away and go back to sleep???

I acted as if I knew all of them...
like I understand them...
People thought that "wow now jocelyn is really cathching up and being clever..."
the fact is...WRONG...i'm still that dumb as ever...
Maths is just not my thing...

*Phew...deep breath*

I really wanna be good in maths...
not just that but i wanna do good in STPM...my grade 8 piano..
When teacher told me that I may not make it ...(because I lost touch with classical music quite some time...)
My heart was like crashed into pieces and each time I practised...
I cant stop my self from thinkning of tht sentence she told me...
And it just grab the whole confidence out of me...

WHy cant I just not think of all these?
I know it can be a motivation but i'm guess i'm taking it too far already...
How i wish I was born with SUPREME talents and SMART brains...

AHHH>....
Dont really mind me after reading this...
I'm just trying to release tension and all that's inside of me...
Oh God...I need something cold now.

I guess I'll take a bath and ask maths help from Serene...

Chaoz

No comments: