Friday, July 11, 2008

~Simplicity of Life~


Leave me alone...
Let me be alone...

Ppl tend to see me only as the jovial and funny Jocelyn...

But seldom one would see me from another view...

To know me better...the other me...


Does depth exist in relationships?...

I wonder




Everyday I look out that window...

With me is always just books and melodies...


Still I love the simplicity of life...


Dont bother of fancy shopping complex,

Leave behind the high class entertainments...
I still that think...
Simplicity is beauty




I love cycling around the quite roads,

have tea with friends,

Go to the paddy fields once a while,

To feel the cool breeze...




As the sunsets...

It's the best time to take that camera,

and SNAP!!

You just cant deny the existence of a wonderful creator,

and the beauty of his creations...



Sometimes it gets annoying when that mobile of yours keeps ringing.

What I'll do?

Throw it aside

Let the cactus listen to the beautiful melodies instead...

=)