Friday, September 5, 2008

Can Somebody Just Tell Me Why...

The feeling so strong...
That sense of urgency...so strong...
How come my heart just can't stop calling out to my soul?
I can't seem to suppress the fire inside...
Not being exaggerating...but I'm truly in a state of confusion now...
Should I leave now?or put everything on hold?

Jocelyn...
One part of you says...dont procrastinate...
the other part of you says...BE RATIONAL...dont rely on the feelings...
I'm still praying very hard...trying to find assurance from God..
Is this the right time to let of everything and pursue that fire inside..

It's not just a passion or a dream...
it's my calling...but why now?when everything is so perfect...
when I'm just starting to adapt to my school life again...
Why now?

I couldnt question...
If cancel out the parents and $$ factor...
I think I'll be on my way by now...
Somebody tell me...Am I just being absurd or what??

Thinking too much?
Dreaming too much....?
No...this matter has been so serious that I can't get it off my chest...
Lord...what are you trying to tell me?

Should I do like what I did last year?
Let go of everything and give it a shot...
Though I did not get through the audition...yet it was a stepping stone to everything...
That experience put me at where I am now...

Am I still dreaming?Maybe I'm just being stupid?

WHY WHY....I'm in doubt...I dont wanna make any wrong decisions...

Can somebody tell me....what should I do?Can somebody please call me...
Can somebody tell me why...

No comments: