Monday, September 22, 2008

Letter for Henna


Henna,

Yo,you must had arrived in UK by now...
So sorry that I didnt managed to write a farewell letter to you...
as you know la...i'm such an absent minded person PLUS I was preparing for the elocution contest which is going to take place TOMORROW....huhuhu

Good thing we have the internet...
thanks to human's great invention...i can send u a digital letter instead...=)
you better copy and save this...haha!

Wow...time surely flies...or should I say time surely rockets?
ahah
it's already 18 years since our friendship begun.
the 4 of us are like elephant glue when we were sooooo young back then...
always wanting to stay over at each other's house...
1 day not enough, 2, 3...
Even 1 week seemed like 1 day...^^
Those were the crazy days...

Like what you mentioned in your letter,
the 4 of us have very different characters...but we are somehow close together...
Looking back to those times...it's really a miracle that our friendship had lasted for so long..
though later I was not in the same high school with the 3 of you...
worst still, we went to separate churches and then,
Serene and you went to KL...
It's like...I almost lost contact with you...

Frankly,there was a period of time that I felt very distant from you...
Maybe I only see you like twice a month?...maybe less..
and when you went to KL...it's like 3 tims a year we only meet!
I was anxious that our friendship would end one day or maybe we wont be that close anymore...
(you seldom text or mail me either...hahah)

But I was wrong...
Each time we meet...it's just so natural to talk to you...
I mean I dont feel that distance as like what I imagined before...
Just like buddies...we still click well...
I'm so thankful about that...
thanks to your BIG MOUTH too...breaking the ice and such...
PLUS,we are all Siao Siao and Sot Sot and Syok Sendiri...
I think only a few pics we took are actually normals ones...
LOLz...

Well...
Im really glad you are there and to start a new life adventure...
No matter where you are, I'm so gonna miss you and that seriously hillarious laughter of yours...
=)
oh yeah,it's really glad to have you back in Perlis for the past few months...
Take care gal...email me or vice versa...


Love Jocelyn

No comments: