Friday, November 14, 2008

After Penang Dance Perf...

Then there I was...
In Han Jiang College in Penang...
Ready to perform our dance for their International Day.
Though it wasn't a huge event or a very glamorous one...
but I felt really thankful and delighted to be able to stand on that stage
and just do what I like best...



With Chien Sing =)
She performed a song which she composed
and it was a nice one...
though I had to listen to it backstage...
couldn't really hear her clearly but I'm proud of her
Isn't she pretty?



Our 2nd dance
"Double" by BoA.
I'm at the most right...
had a solo ribbon performance too...
but my ribbon got tangled up in the end ...
hooooooo =S
Yieks! but still I ended it with a SMILE...



Tadah...
my new haircut!
I know many was like

"its so short!"


"I prefer you with the long straight hair "

"OMG, that's a lil too pixie"

Yeah I wanted to do the pixie haircut like Rihanna
but not exactly like hers...
Just wanted to have something FRESH...
you know, like vegetables FRESH from the fridge
haha!

As for friends who knows me well
I always come out with surprises...
haha...kinda.

Feel free to comment about my hair...
I'll appreciate your straight-4ward-ness
=)
Oik oik!

No comments: