Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gossip Guys

Can someone tell me...am I THAT bad?
Everything I do seems to draw gossips from that group of ppl...
Initially I felt "it's fine with me,WHATEVER"
but later as I sensed the pressure coming in....
I too panicked...I started to think "Is it just them or is it really me with the probs?"

I dont know...
Maybe i'm a jerk in nature
or I have bad breath or something...hah

Maybe I cared so much of what they say is just cz of him there...
every word he uttered just infects my whole mood system...
gosh....I HATE THAT...
but all typical gals would know...it's inevitable...

I dont want this feeling. Trust me...
I know this guy is definitely not the one...
maybe after my big showdown this will all end
cz we are all gonna go separate roads...

I guess i'm just too dependent on him
oh whatever, I just wanna get rid of this place as soon as possible...
and fly to somewhere far enough.......
I despise gossip guys

1 comment:

☆★XiiaoJam★☆ said...

sum time the gossip is just a joke dun so care la.....