Thursday, August 5, 2010

HUGS

Hey dad,
how dy? Its 3am and i'm still here awake.
Knowing that i'll only be having 4 hours of sleep for the day, I just dont want to do so.
I hate to admit this but, I actually miss my family.
Its just rare but its true.

I miss the times I play and just be myself with Joie and Joanna,
talking nonsense and playing with dolls.
I miss the times just talking to mom about anything and everything...
I miss discussing and arguing political and scientific views with dad.


I miss my friends too.
More like I miss their company and hugs.
yeah...hugs...
thats my deadliest vice...in a way...
The squeeze, the warmth and love...
it always means a thousand to me...
and I miss that intensity of closeness.

I really hope I could not act independant for a day
and just completely be myself...
And just lie around with someone, spending time talking and lazing around.
I hope I could just hug someone whenever I want to
without feeling insecure or shy.
I hope that hug is secure and assuring.

I wish there's a beautiful sea nearby
so I could swim into the waters and just being sweep by the waters
and feel the warm breeze...
just like my time in Langkawi.
It was beautiful.

But one thing I like about UM...
despite there's no sea in the city...

there's a big lake =)
And there's u dad.
Despite all the changes, u never change.

In the midst of every DESPERATION,
I still have u.
Its funny cz no friend/people could ever settle my raging heart...
only when I pray to u.

In the midst of HUNGER and PAIN
u showed me the twist and turns in every story...
reminding me that every situation happens for a reason.
Even when things dont make sense,
it actually does make sense. =P

Though I cant see u,
I KNOW u are here and u're hugging me.
Though u are not literally doing it
but i could sense u're hugs so vivid.
U are here.




Thank you for being a great friend and father.
I love you

No comments: