Friday, March 4, 2011

Rhythm of Love

I cant tell how much I'm in love with music...
It's like a best friend who understands your every thoughts and emotions
It's like a sweet kiss upon your lips...
something so irresistible and addictive...

Since joining Da Yao ( a song composing unit at my university),
I've learned so much in my music life...
never once I played,sang and dance along with so many music gigs out there before...
and learned so much about music and its beauty...

Some inspired me to be a better musician,
savour every detail of every note...
They showed me how to listen to songs
and worked together as a band/team.

Some inspired me to be a better singer...
to sing with dynamics and emotions....
to convey the meaning and message of the song...
not just merely a tune that spreads out from your tongue...

Many inspired me to share and care...
As we all know, sharing is caring...
Through others I learned to share my knowledge
(though I'm not that pro after all....XD)
and also to sincerely care for one another like a family....

I've really enjoyed myself in this family of music...
we all come from different backgrounds, shapes and sizes...
but music is the main reason we are all together...

Yeah we will face conflicts,
ups and downs...
but I do hope everyone is moving in the same direction and one heart...
that is to share the passion and wonders of music.

As in the lyrics of a song I wrote:
" So no matter who you are, just listen to the rhythm of love"
Truly everyone is different and unique in their own way,
but the same passion draws all of us in the same family...

I'm glad I've made my choice to stay back in Malaysia...
Seems like God's way is so much better than my own way....
I believe Yao Lan Shou is gonna be a huge stepping stone to reach for my dreams in the future...
and there's just so much to learn and offer back!!

I hope I made a difference here...
and hopefully I've blessed someone,somewhat, somehow....


I've always thought the moon out there is rounder and brighter,
but this time maybe I was wrong... =P

1 comment:

Mi Zheng 弥烝 said...

:) welcome to the bird family...